The Orange County Arts Commission (OCAC) will host the 6th Annual Paint it Orange Plein Air Paint-out Fundraiser October 5-7, 2022. For three days, local and visiting artists will experience the beauty, charm, and rich history of Orange County by painting en plein air (in open air), capturing the landscapes and landmarks signature to our region. Artists will submit up to three of their favorite paintings for juroring on Friday, October 7 at the Eno Arts Mill Gallery in Hillsborough. An Awards and Preview Party for artists and sponsors will take place from 6-7pm, followed by a reception and “Wet Paint Sale” from 7-9pm. The exhibit will remain through the end of October. Last year’s paint-out was an overwhelming success, drawing 58 artists and featuring more than 100 works of original fine art.
New this year, the Paint it Orange planning committee will host a “Harvest Moon Party” on Wednesday, October 5, from 6-9pm. Artists will get to know each other and enjoy great food, beverages, and live music at beautiful Ramble Rill Farm in Hillsborough. All sponsors will receive complimentary tickets.
Funds generated by the event will support the Orange County Arts Alliance (OCAA), a new 501c(3) nonprofit organization created by the Orange County Arts Commission to further support and nurture the creative community of Orange County. Funds raised by the OCAA will support programs such as grants, public art, and arts in education.
Sponsorship Packages (Click here to download a pdf version)
Presenting Sponsorship: $2,500
• All Benefactor, Supporting, and Contributing Sponsor benefits
• Exclusive title rights, to be listed as “Your Company presents Paint it Orange
Plein Air Paint-out and Wet Paint Sale”
• Commissioned piece of work by a local participating artist of your choosing
• Eight tickets to the Harvest Moon Party taking place at Ramble Rill Farm the evening of Wednesday, October 5.
Benefactor Sponsorship: $1,000
• All Supporting and Contributing Sponsor benefits
• Company name included on any PSA spots and interviews with WHUP (Hillsborough) and WCHL
• Signage with your company name and logo displayed prominently in the Eno Arts Mill Gallery during exhibit.
• Six tickets to the Harvest Moon Party taking place at Ramble Rill Farm the evening of Wednesday, October 5.
Supporting Sponsorship: $500
• All Contributing Sponsor benefits
• Company logo on all printed marketing materials, to be distributed throughout Orange, Durham, and Wake Counties.
• Company inclusion in press release announcements, to be distributed through Orange County list-serves.
• Four tickets to the Harvest Moon Party taking place at Ramble Rill Farm the evening of Wednesday, October 5.
Contributing Sponsorship: $200
• Company name, logo and link on the OCAC websites and e-newsletters
• Company name and link on all social media paid advertisements and posts through both OCAC pages.
Platforms include Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Sponsor’s Choice Award to be selected by members of your team and announced at the Awards Presentation. A
representative from your company will have the opportunity to comment on your selected piece.
• Two tickets to the Harvest Moon Party taking place at Ramble Rill Farm the evening of Wednesday, October 5.
Community Supporter: $100
• Name recognition on OCAC website
• Two tickets to the Awards & Preview Party Friday, November 3, 6-7pm