The Orange County Arts Commission currently manages two spaces in the Eno Mill:
- The Back Studios: A 3,000sf space featuring eleven artist studios as well as communal work space and a kitchen.
- Suite 17: A 7,000sf multi-purpose arts space featuring the Front Studios (five artist studios/offices), a classroom, the Eno Arts Mill Gallery, and the OCAC offices.
Additional arts businesses and spaces within the Eno Mill:
- NC Mosaics: offering classes and custom mosaics
- Jenn Adams: fine art photography and book arts
- Frames by Edward Wright: handmade heirloom frames
- Eno Mill Shop Spaces: a large, open area located within the basement area of the mill. This raw space is ideal for woodworkers, metalworkers, and ceramic artists, and contains a small kitchenette and restrooms. The space rents for $1/sf; a 500sf minimum is required. For more information, contact ewells (at) hedgehogholdings.com.