Use various fabrics and adhesive to create custom seasonal holiday cards to send out to friends and family.
• The basics for adhering fabric background and design
• Understanding the design elements
• Various methods for attaching fabric elements to a card
• Various ideas for cards for other holidays
• Ideas for preserving fabric collage holiday cards for decoration
• You will have the opportunity to create 6 to 8 handmade fabric design seasonal holiday cards to send to friends and family
Sunday, December 3
1 to 4 pm
Instructor: Debbie Casto
$95, all supplies included
For adults and mature teens age 15 and up
Location: Margaret Lane Gallery Annex/F-Stop 2, 302 W Corbin Street, Hillsborough, NC
Registration link: https://margaretlanegallery.com/workshop-registration/ols/products/seasonal-holiday-fabric-collage-cards-with-debbie-casto
Stay up to date on local arts news, happenings, and more!