The Orange County Arts Commission announces the Fall 2016 Arts Grants Application Period. The grants are funded by the North Carolina Arts Council and Orange County and will fund artist, school and nonprofit arts programs taking place during the 2017 calendar year. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, December 6, 2016.
Available grants include:
- Artist Project Grants aid local artists in developing high-quality arts activities in Orange County.
- Arts in Education Grants fund high-quality arts activities and programming in Orange County public or private schools.
- Arts in Education Coalition Grants fund collaborative arts programming in 3 or more Orange County public or private schools.
- Arts Program Grants help develop high-quality arts programming taking place in Orange County.
The commission will host two informational sessions where potential applicants can learn more about the application process and its requirements:
- Hillsborough Session: Wednesday, October 26th at 6pm at Orange County Public Library Main Meeting Room (137 Margaret Ln., Hillsborough)
- Chapel Hill Session: Thursday, October 27th at 6pm at Chapel Hill Public Library Meeting Room C (100 Library Dr., Chapel Hill)
For more information, please visit www.artsorange.org/grants, call 919-245-2335 or email email@example.com.