A graphite pencil will be used to create an impactful still life drawing with good use of value.
•The importance of value in realistic drawing will be discussed.
• Various value scales will be produced and used.
• Creating forms from basic shapes will be introduced.
• Small objects will be drawn from observation.
• The main still life drawing will begin Wednesday and end Friday.
• Students will leave with their own dynamic still life drawing!
Tuesday, July 5 through Friday, July 8 (4 days), 5 to 8 pm
$145, all supplies included, for adults and mature teens
Margaret Lane Gallery, 121 W. Margaret Lane, Hillsborough, NC 27278
For more information and to register: margaretlanegallery.com/workshop-registration
Stay up to date on local arts news, happenings, and more!