We’re so excited to host you for our first Makers at the Mill Holiday Bazaar! Below you can submit your booth fees which will confirm your participation. Here’s some other helpful information:
- The event will run from 10am-5pm.
- Admission is free.
- Set up begins at 7am on Saturday. We have a very small staff and limited hauling equipment, so if you need extra hands with unloading/loading, or dollies/etc., please bring it/them with you!
- We will send out a map of the layout a few days before so you can see where you are located and the closest access door. We will make sure to place those of you with electricity needs close to outlets!
- The mill is fully accessible and we will block the front row of parking spaces for those with handicapped parking permits. If you need assistance because of a disability, or close access to a door, please let us know in advance and we will be happy to accommodate.
- You are only allowed to sell the item(s) that you provided examples of in your application.
- You are responsible for bringing any display equipment you may need, other than a table (unless you choose to bring your own). For 2D work, you’ll want to bring a grid or other device to hang your work, as nails/command hooks are not allowed.
- Layout will be based on access to power, accessibility needs, and type of medium. Vendors will be set up in the “loop” that connects the gallery to the back studios, so (hopefully) all spaces will receive the same amount of traffic.
- Please help us promote the show! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @OCNCarts and share our posts!
- Questions? Please contact Jennifer here and we will respond ASAP.
Single Booth Fee: 6′ table, 1 chair, + 2′ fee clearance on either side of table. $100/$75 if vendor provides their own table/chairs.
Double Booth Fee: Two 6′ tables, 1 chair, + 2′ fee clearance on either side of tables. $200/$150 if vendor provides their own table/chairs.