As a recipient of an OCAC Arts Grant, you are required to give proper credit to the OCAC, and/or the N.C. Arts Council, depending on the funding for your grant. Please see “Section 6. Publicity” on your grant contract to determine your grant’s source of funds.
Orange County Funded Projects
- Required credit line for audio projects: “This program is supported by the Orange County Arts Commission.”
- Orange County Arts Commission logo required on all printed materials.
N.C. Arts Council Funded Projects
- Required credit line for ALL PRINTED and audio projects: “This program is supported by the North Carolina Arts Council, a division of the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources.” Printed material must contain the required credit line with the appropriate logo(s).
- The logo may be no smaller than 1 inch wide.
- Orange County Arts Commission and N.C. Arts Council logos required on all printed materials.
- View an example of proper usage here.
Note: colors and dimensions may not be altered in any way
NORTH CAROLINA ARTS COUNCIL