Please join us at the Gallery as we celebrate the Town of Hillsborough’s Last Friday Art Walk with art, music and poetry:
• Reception for On the Road, Again featuring art from local artists that celebrates the reopening of the country. Show opens May 26 and runs through June 20.
• Reception for Land of Imagination, digital art from Kevin Flynn Bell and Michi Doan. Show runs through June 13.
• Artwork from over 30 local artists working with a wide variety of themes, styles and mediums.
• Conversations with local artists – we expect a number of artists with work in the gallery will be coming through, ready to share their work and discuss inspiration and process
• Tim Wells with the Hillsborough Hi-Toppers will be playing on the front lawn throughout the evening! Grace Camblose – guitar, banjo, vocals; Greg Hanson – fiddle and vocals; Tim Wells – fiddle, banjo, vocals
• We also expect, courtesy of the Hillsborough Arts Council, a visit from Tramaine, a local musician with guitar and vocals
• Will Davis (also known as Endless Will, our former poet laureate!) and colleagues will be performing original poetry on our front lawn, courtesy of the Hillsborough Arts Council.
And be sure to enjoy the other events all over town – it promises to be a great evening!
Friday, May 28 from 6 to 9 pm – downtown and west end, Hillsborough, NC
Please note: we require that masks are worn inside the Gallery regardless of vaccination status. We also urge visitors to be masked on the lawn whenever social distancing is difficult – as can be expected on Last Fridays when people are out. Please continue to follow safe practices so we can continue to have fun!
Stay up to date on local arts news, happenings, and more!