Our last Friday line up features art, music and poetry:
• Opening for Architectural Angles. Finding the beauty and ingenuity in buildings and other architected structures. Participating local artists include Courtney Clements, Terri Gibson, Chrystal Hardt, William Hill, Katherine Jennings, Becky Johnson, Carly Joy, David Knox, Ray LaMantia, Allan Leon, Pat Merriman, Jacqueline Rimmler, and Barbara Younger.
• Opening for Deep Roots, High Hopes: Young Talented Artists of Promise. Kennedy Lytle and Sol Ramirez explore deep roots and high hopes in their art.
• MLG also features rotating art collections, including a collection of local landscapes,g from over 30 other local artists, with a range of themes, styles and mediums.
• We expect a number of artists with work in the gallery will be attending, ready to discuss inspiration and process.
• The Maudlin Brothers. Tim Wells — banjo, fiddle, mandolin, guitar, vocals; Ed Norman — guitar, vocals
• Local poets courtesy of the Hillsborough Arts Council
Light refreshments, free children’s art packets.
For information about other Last Friday Art Walk events around town: Hillsborough Last Friday Art Walk (hillsboroughartscouncil.org)
Friday August 27, 6-9 pm
Stay up to date on local arts news, happenings, and more!