Join the Orange County Arts Commission for the GRAND OPENING of the Eno Arts Mill Friday, October 1, from 6-9PM!
Get a preview of our talented Eno Arts Mill Studio artists, including:
- Jenn Adams, print-maker
- Austin Cathey, mixed media artist
- Ryann Carey, visual artist and teacher
- Kennedi Carter, photographer
- Carlos Gonzalez Garcia (NCMosaics), mosaic artist
- Judy Maloney, fiber artist
- IKORMA + The Dib Studio, mixed media artists
- IONA Clothing Studio
- Kelly Oakes, visual artist and teacher
- Audrey Pinto, book artist
- Mary Ann Rozear, visual artist
- Sandra L. Sachs, mixed media artist
- Esten Walker, mixed-media artist
- Plus selected works from The Art Therapy Institute
ADMISSION IS FREE, but to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, timed entry is requested. Click here to register for a time slot. Masks and social distancing will be required.
Other important information about the event:
- Please see the map below for an overview of the mill and how to find us. The street address of the mill is 437 Dimmocks Mill Rd., Hillsborough. To get to our space, come around to Allison St. or Eno Mountain Rd. (depending on which direction you’re coming from). Turn in the driveway in front of the big smokestack and then take a right into the Lower Level Parking Lot. This lot fills up fast – the map shows other parking lots around the mill. Please note the front row of spaces are reserved for handicapped parking – please do not park here unless you have a valid permit.
- Masks are required at all times indoors. All food, drink, and music will be outside. We will be monitoring the traffic in our spaces – please be patient if you have to wait a few minutes outside before entering. And while we want you to take your time viewing our art and studios, please be mindful of our timed entry. Once you’re ready to chat with friends, please make your way outside so other patrons can come inside.
- We are very close to maximum number of registrants. If you can’t make it, please cancel your order so others can come. Go to http://Eventbrite.com/myevents, click on the event, and hit “cancel order.”
- Don’t forget we have two spaces in the mill for you to see. The main gallery/office/studios area, and our Back Studios which feature 11 additional artist studios. We’ll have directional signs up, but just be on the look-out!
- See something you’d like purchase? Just bring the artwork’s title card to our front desk and a staff member will help you! We’d love it if you’d let the work remain up for the rest of the show, but if you’d like to take it with you, we can make that happen!
Learn more about our studio artists: https://artsorange.org/enomill/eno-mill-studio-artists/